Monday, September 30, 2019

Best Dwelling - Etsy Spotlight: Afrois

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
floating stone n.3 master drawing ($190.02)

Ana Frois' artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake up, eager to grasp the essence of it, fresh, unaltered, poetic. Her images captured me the really starting fourth dimension minute I saw them on Etsy, many years agone together with I'm glad to come across that her drawings instruct fifty-fifty better, if I'm allowed to tell so, inwards time. Click later the boundary to read to a greater extent than close Ana together with her operate together with don't immature adult woman her New Year's Day offering currently running in her shop where yous instruct a costless tote pocketbook amongst all orders over €50 (valid until 31/1)!


Tell us a piffling chip close yourself together with your store. 

My advert is Ana Frois. I'm a Portuguese architect together with self-taught illustrator based inwards Coimbra, Portugal. Since 2012, I’ve been working mainly amongst drawing together with illustration. My primary champaign of involvement is drawing. I opened my Etsy shop dorsum inwards Apr 2103, but it was non until September 2013 that I took it to a greater extent than seriously. My starting fourth dimension guild was inwards Oct 2013. I was lucky because 1 of my items appeared on Etsy Front Page! 

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
poppy ($11.40+)
 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
figs ($11.40+)

What was the starting fourth dimension affair yous sold on your store? 

The Green House (I) Print was non the starting fourth dimension affair I sold inwards my shop, but it was definitely 1 of my starting fourth dimension orders. I yet scream upwards really clearly to packed it together with that it was an guild from a USA customer. To this day, the Green House (I) Print is yet 1 of my best sellers.

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
Headless (II) ($10.13+)

Which of the product/s yous convey inwards the store is/are the most pop amongst your customers? Why produce yous intend is that? 

Besides, the Green House (I) Print, that I’ve talked close before, the most pop products inwards my store are the 2018 Houses Calendar, the "Diving" print and the "Inside" Print. I convey no clue on why they are the customers' favorites!!!

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
cabin ($10.13+)
 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
white chalk ($10.13)

Do yous convey whatever favorites from your collection? 

My favorites are ever the most recent drawings. So now, 2 of my favorites items are 2 recent drawings, that I’m selling every bit digital prints, the Tangerine together with the Poppy.

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
green household (I) ($11.40+)

What products convey yous enjoyed working on the most together with why? 

The products I’ve enjoyed working the most are the Commissioned Houses. People mail me merely about pics of their house, I volition describe it for them. Mainly because of my academic background, I am ever curious close other people’s houses, together with thus when I get a committee to produce a house, it’s ever nice. I’ve done quite a few together with thus far, from Venice, Italy to Texas, USA, from Copenhagen, Kingdom of Denmark to Vienna, Republic of Austria together with it’s been fun. 

 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois
 artwork feels similar a dream scribbled downwards on the newspaper correct the minute yous wake upwards BEST HOME - ETSY SPOTLIGHT: Afrois


You tin honor Ana Frois on her website, facebook, instagram together with pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment