Saturday, November 2, 2019

Best Abode - Etsy Mix Of The Week

 This incredibly cute as well as cushy plush whale  BEST HOME - ETSY MIX of the week

one | This incredibly cute as well as cushy plush whale (BigStuffed, $126.84)
ii | Thinking nearly adding this linen striped pillow inward my bedroom. What produce you lot think? (LinenandStripes, $43.49+)
iii | These clay chimes are as well as thus cool. Perfect add-on to my terrace although they would hold back awesome inward my living room every bit well. Hard decisions ;) (mudpuppy, $350)
four | Looking for casual everyday jewelry to update my summertime wardrobe. This ceramic driblet pendant is currently on my radar (Skelini, $27)
five | Eager to endeavor this natural handmade exfoliating confront masque (RosemaryCoNaturals, $24.54)
half dozen | Perfectly breezy silk blouse all the means dorsum from the nineties (LoveSignsVintage, $34)



Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment