Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Best Habitation - Novel Impress Past Times Mess Project

New deep bluish body of body of water impress yesteryear Mess Project on my wall  BEST HOME - New impress yesteryear Mess Project

The kickoff fourth dimension I truly met this interior. Ever since, their store has been i of my favorite destinations on the etsy platform. There i tin honor amazing posters, invitations too cards, too as some truly fancy ipad cases. It is non entirely their high character locomote which got my attention, but the variety spirit of the owner, Spyros Athanassopoulos, graphic designer, as well. I don't know most y'all but, to me, when shopping from small, independent sellers, it is truly of import to know that the somebody behind the production I purchase is every bit thoughtful, enthusiastic too well-meaning. That totally doubles upward the character of the purchase.

New deep bluish body of body of water impress yesteryear Mess Project on my wall  BEST HOME - New impress yesteryear Mess Project

Today, I'm thrilled to hold upward using i to a greater extent than of Mess Project's work, this fourth dimension inwards my place. There convey been some changes afterwards the wedding to a greater extent than or less hither (still working on them- volition demonstrate to a greater extent than inwards due time) too then business office of the living room renovation was to alter the wall coloring (remember this mushroom grey?) to white, purchase a novel sofa too add together novel artwork on the wall. I knew I had to add together a virtual window to the body of body of water (since my windows entirely persuasion to the concrete jungle of the metropolis although I alive most v minutes walking distance from the sea!) too I had no 2nd thoughts of hanging this poster with the richest deep bluish aegean waters too the fragile white sailing boats on it. It truly works! It has instantly brought a fresh breeze within the room.
To celebrate today's occasion, Mess Project is kindly offering all readers a 15% discount to purpose throughout their store amongst code MYP15. You wouldn't desire to missy this run a peril ;)

New deep bluish body of body of water impress yesteryear Mess Project on my wall  BEST HOME - New impress yesteryear Mess Project


Join the fun
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+ | Bloglovin | Instagram |




Photos yesteryear Eleni Psyllaki for .

No comments:

Post a Comment