Saturday, April 16, 2022

Best Dwelling Identify - Etsy Mix: Golden Jars

m starting to larn inspired yesteryear the forthcoming vacation flavor BEST HOME - ETSY MIX: Golden jars

Admittedly, I'm starting to larn inspired yesteryear the forthcoming vacation season. And that was quite obvious to me land spending fourth dimension on Etsy yesterday, picking my favorite products for today's post. My eyes seat on anything glittery together with gold. I already bring an affection for this warm together with glam metallic together with right away it exclusively gets worse! After gathering tons of handmade golden beauties I decided I needed a concept to assist me narrow downwards the choices to 5. So, hither it is; golden mitt painted bricklayer jars, amongst diverse icon approaches, to decorate your kitchen shelves (or your desktop for that matter).

Shop this collection: 1.Gold together with glitter mason jar marriage centerpiece, seat of five (Lexie's Shop, $35), 2.Gold painted vintage Ball mason jar (Old Fangled Finds, $6.50), 3.Gold dipped mason jars, seat of ten (Tasteful Tatters, $50), 4.Bright white gilded glitter mason jar (Jess Cath Designs, $7.85), 5.Gold painted Ball mason jars, seat of iii (Beach Blues, $21).


P.s. right away has its ain Etsy page! There yous volition discovery all my favorite handmade together with vintage items inwards all sorts of curated boards (just similar pinterest). See it here.


Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment