Friday, November 1, 2019

Best Domicile - Etsy Mix Of The Week

ETSY MIX of the calendar week curated  past times  BEST HOME - ETSY MIX of the week

1 | Inspired past times the mesmerizing artworks of Kai Samuels-Davis. This is 1 of my favorite pieces inward his shop (kaisamuelsdavis, $50+)
2 | I beloved the curvaceous sculptural cast of this handmade centerpiece bowl (siddhis, $161.87)
iii | I'm thinking of updating my sleeping accommodation amongst this flax linen duvet for autumn (CasaDeLinos, $120+)
iv | Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 unique approach to the typical wooden stacking tabular array (AframeShop, $300)
v | As a mother of 2 boys I oft discovery myself drooling over the cuteness of daughter wearable similar this adorable flutter sleeves blouse (SwallowsReturn, $32.50)
vi | I'll never instruct tired of sharing the beautiful jewelry creations of Fernanda as well as Jérôme of AgJc. These earrings are as well as then uncomplicated soundless strikingly beautiful (AgJc, $64.75) 



Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment