Friday, January 17, 2020

Best Domicile - X Best: Modern Branch Chandeliers

While looking for a modern chandelier for my novel living room BEST HOME - ten BEST: Modern branch chandeliers

While looking for a modern chandelier for my novel living room I couldn't but drool over the gorgeous designer pieces that I came across as well as definitely can't tally inwards my budget. I lastly settled for a custom made iii light cluster pendant (I'll live sharing photos every bit before long every bit it is hung) but I wouldn't tell no to whatever of the following. Would you? 


While looking for a modern chandelier for my novel living room BEST HOME - ten BEST: Modern branch chandeliers



Shop this collection: 1.Moorpark Chandelier (Plaidfox, $1,250), 2.CFC Flake Chandelier (Candelabra, $1,940), 3.Bistro Chandelier (One Kings Lane, $1,655), 4.Karma Chandelier (Wayfair, $1,099), 5.The Archer (Studio no.19, $675.89), 6. Favreby Chandelier (Wayfair, $799.99), 7.Sonoma Chandelier (parkstudioLA, $1,300), 8.Tribeca Franklin Chandelier (Wayfair, $690.99), 9.Workstead Brass Chandelier (TRNK, $3,200), 10.Dallas Chandelier (Wayfair, $3,360)



Join the fun
Top photograph past times Manolo Yllera via here

No comments:

Post a Comment