Thursday, March 28, 2019

Best Dwelling Autumn Bookcases


The concluding fourth dimension I showed you lot my bookcases they looked similar this:


I similar them sort of plain, non besides much materials inward there, white is perfectly fine amongst me, but I dear to see white bookcases where the dorsum has been painted whatever color, yellow, green, blue..  together with I wanted to produce that.  The work was deciding what color to select together with knowing me, sticking to that color for a long time, since who wants to choke on on ikon those backs all the time!

The perfect solution came a dyad of weeks agone when I spotted this cute shelf liner amongst the quatrefoil design, for exclusively half-dozen dollars (Tj Maxx),  it was something practiced to try.

The liner went on pretty chop-chop together with easily, no withdraw for pigment or glue.  As shortly every bit the newspaper went up, I was cook to decorate the bookcases.

And for that, I had big help! My seat out ane helper volunteered himself to construct clean about of the silver pieces I got at the flea market.  First fourth dimension doing this line of piece of work together with he was amazed past times the change. ;)

We also got about branches together with other decorations.  Here is the outset bookcase,

I dear the vibrant shades of blood-red together with orangish on those niggling "berries".

As shortly every bit my friend Katie from Dollar shop dark crows, I knew I had to larn together with larn some!

Some niggling white pumpkins,

together with my favorite! Mr. Owl, past times the side of a bird's nest I flora spell biking amongst my son.

Candy corns that choke on on disappearing,

together with about of the shiny together with tarnished pieces of silver.

The moment bookcase was styled pretty similarly to the outset one.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 dark crow on a branch at the top.

Spray painted pears,

books, other silvery pieces together with white vases.  I dear the white vase amongst the bloom design, it was a flea marketplace position find, exclusively 25 cents.

And concluding merely non to the lowest degree my latest indulgence, a niggling bike I couldn't seat dorsum on the shelf when I saw it at Target.  I dear bikes together with I was looking for ane merely they were ordinarily besides big for my liking, this ane was the perfect size together with style, the price, non besides good! thirty bucks!  I'm feeling a flake guilty for spending then much on it, merely I approximate sometimes it is OK to compass ourselves niggling presents ;)


Let's encounter for how long I tin dismiss choke on this shelf liner!




No comments:

Post a Comment