Friday, March 29, 2019

Best Domicile About





Hi,
My lift is Cristina!

Welcome to my home! I dearest changing things some my house, creating something new, getting busy trying to brand the identify we alive inwards to a greater extent than livable!
 I started this spider web log afterward finishing my kitchen renovation.  While going through all that procedure I promised myself to permit everybody know the steps I was taking to consummate that job.  There were things harder to achieve than others because of my lack of noesis and/or data most it as well as I desire that to hold upwardly easier for you.
I endeavour to produce everything on the inexpensive side (who doesn’t?!), most of the fourth dimension merely past times doing it yourself it’s the agency to go.
I alive inwards Germantown, Maryland amongst my 2 kids as well as husband.  I dearest getting into DIY Projects but my hubby doesn't!  I commonly bring to drag him when I bespeak his help.  It was harder at the beginning  but lately he is to a greater extent than willing to pitch inwards afterward the changes he has seen!
I was inspired to start this journeying as well as I hope I tin hand notice inspire you lot to start or maintain changing your habitation a piddling chip at a time!

You tin hand notice contact me at:



                                                                          Español



Me encanta estar en mi casa cambiando cosas de lado a lado, creando otras nuevas y en full general tratando de mejorar el espacio en el que vivo.

Este spider web log lo empeze despues de remodelar mi cocina porque queria dar a conocer todos los pasos que habia dado hasta finalizarla, pues no fue facil y me gustaria que fuera mucho más fácil para ud.

Quiero demostrar que con un poco de creatividad podemos transformar nuestras casas en lo que realmente queremos y a un bajo precio, simplemente haciendolo we mismos!

Vivo en el surface area de Washington D.C. desde hace fifteen años con mi esposo e hijos.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mi es a la que le encanta estar buscando por remodelaciones o cambios alrededor de la casa y siempre termino pidiendole la ayuda a mi esposo con "algo", por supuesto el no lo disfruta! Pero ultimamente y con las transformaciones que ha visto, esta mas dispuesto a ayudarme con las cosas que le pido! 

 

Espero poder inspirarle a empezar a cambiar su casa poco a poco hasta lograr tener el hogar que siempre ha anhelado!








No comments:

Post a Comment