Thursday, March 28, 2019

Best Habitation Happy Memorial Day! Together With A Winner!

I promise each of yous had a swell vacation weekend!

I'd similar to honor in addition to salute the swell armed forces men in addition to women who accept died for this country!

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 trip to the beach was for me in addition to my solid unit of measurement the perfect agency to boot off this unofficial outset of summer!

The weather condition was perfect! The H2O yet a flake mutual frigidity for my liking!

But nosotros had tons of fun!


Our destination, Ocean City, MD
Just a twain hours from home!

We enjoyed the twenty-four hr menses past times Sun bathing, boogie boarding, playing games in addition to tasting swell food!



As usual, the kids wanted my assistance edifice a sand castle!



Here yous tin run into our lovely fortress creation!


Lastly, nosotros finish off our twenty-four hr menses amongst a stroll on the boardwalk. 



Now I'm educate to comeback to my weekly routine at home!



Finally, the lucky winner for the Globe Giveaway is Number 39!! :)



Tracy Suzanne @ Cotton Pickin Cute



Thank yous everyone for your participation!


No comments:

Post a Comment