Friday, March 29, 2019

Best Abode Menage Unit Of Measurement Room Reveal

As I told you lot before, amongst the Kitchen done, straight off I had to plough my attending to the other one-half of the room.
The primary changes were done to the fireplace, adding the overmantel, you lot tin meet the tutorial here and, creating the t.v. wall here.

Our Kitchen too Family Room is but i long room.
This is a painting exhibit taken past times the side of the fridge
and here, past times the side of the fireplace.
This is the before:

Well, the couch needs to go, but for straight off I get got to larn far work.
for a Ferris Wheel tutorial you lot tin larn here

Some pillows I'm working on!
diy log table
The novel Kitchen Table, a Craiglist find.

New York, New York! Pictures taken from our final trip to NY.
Painted canvas

Even my son's Bey Blade toys got oculus stage.

My own, develop error Art banking concern tally here.


 
 For to a greater extent than well-nigh this room makeover banking concern tally these out:







UPDATE: This room got a novel makeover. Check it out right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment