Friday, March 29, 2019

Best Habitation Kitchen Damage Breakdown

I've received together with then many dainty comments nigh my Kitchen Renovation, I actually desire to tell Thank You Very Much to all of you!!
ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown
Some of you lot bring asked me what the cost of the renovation was. How much did it cost, turning this nighttime kitchen:


ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown

Into the "new", brilliant kitchen below:


ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown
Well, allow me breakdowm the numbers for you:

At the beginning, my destination was assail spending no to a greater extent than than $10,000. It was a pretty depression budget to start out with, since almost everything had to endure changed, but this is how it went:
The biggest chunk of coin went into Appliances (Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stove, Microwave and, I also included hither the Garbage Disposal).  At the fourth dimension I got a $300 rebate for buying 3 of the appliances from the same manufacturer.  The rebate is included.
Total  Appliances:  $                  3,900 
Next large purchase were the SileStone Counters,  (Included hither are the 2 dissimilar colouring cloth counters  for the Island together with the surface area to a greater extent than or less the kitchen, equally good equally the Kitchen Sink, Faucet, Soap Pump, Installation of counters and, the disposal claw up).
Total Countertops: $       3,050 

Paint 
Paint, primers together with related supplies similar caulking, sand paper, solvents, brushes, rollers, etc.

ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown
Total Paint:  $                     450 

Electrical
Dimmer, tin lights (I got 6, but exclusively used 4), lights trim, bulbs, outlets, covers, etc.

ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown
The pendant light above the isle together with the drum low-cal above the kitchen tabular array were from CB2, both lights were $250. (I didn’t pay transportation & handling).
Total Electrical:  $                     750 

Wood  
Plywood, MDF, together with moldings used all to a greater extent than or less the kitchen (Island, Fridge, Hood together with fifty-fifty the moldings to trim down the window earlier adding the backsplash).

ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown
Total Wood:  $                     430 

Range Hood
Insert, hood liner, ducting and, wall cap.
Total Hood:  $                     370 

The Cabinet to endure placed on overstep of Refrigerator alongside doors &
inside division.  $                     220 

Backsplash
Marble tiles -25 sq feet  (shipping together with treatment included) $270.
Grout, thinset, mitt tools, sealer (wet saw non included) $120.

ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown

Total Backsplash:  $                     390 

Accessories
Roman shade, knobs, pulls, trash tin slider, trash can, carpet, bowls, placemats.
Total Accessories:  $                     255 

Microwave Trim - I bought it from Micro-Trim  S&H included.  $                    140 
Kitchen Table (Craiglist find).  $                       50 
Kitchen Chairs (from Bizchair, iv of them) S&H included.  $                     280 
Kitchen stools (from Amazon, 2 of them).  $                       70 

GRAND TOTAL:  $                10,355 



I got some extra tools too the many ones nosotros already bring (having the correct tools makes a projection instruct smoother):
You already know nigh the pocket hole jig, The Kreg Jig,
again, I honey it.  $                      110
Wet saw, it's the minimum, naught fancy at all but it did the job.  $                        70
Wrenches ( 3 of them)  $                        65
Drill attachment, nails, screws, etc.  $                      120
Total extra tools:  $                      365

I see buying novel tools an investment. It lowers the cost of my next projects. 
Even, including the cost of the extra tools, the Total Total would be:  $10,720.  
Even more, rounding this sum to $11.000 let’s tell for some extras similar gas together with miscellaneous, it’s a actually skillful seat out for such a large change.
The full sum stayed depression because of the fourth dimension together with endeavor nosotros seat on it, tons of elbow grease.  It is non that easy, but it is doable.


Ouch! my cervix hurts only to run into this!

My Mr. non to happy to claw upwards the dishwasher

Measure twice, cutting once
ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown

I promise these numbers tin tending you lot alongside your ain project.

For all the DIY done to this kitchen, banking firm fit the links below:

Updating the kitchen island
Build a range hood

ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown


ve received together with then many dainty comments nigh my  BEST HOME Kitchen Cost Breakdown

Install a marble backsplash.
Tips nigh installing recessed lights
1 ½ twelvemonth afterwards How the kitchen is belongings up






No comments:

Post a Comment