Friday, March 29, 2019

Best Domicile Memo Board Revamped

The initiative of all special to live changed inwards the Laundry Room was the Memo Board.
It's a cork board I bought at Costco long fourth dimension agone that had served us good but, it was SO plainly in addition to elementary that I didn’t desire to locomote out along it whatever longer.

And to brand matters worse, it was also small-scale for that wall.
Well, it was fourth dimension to produce something.  Since I don’t similar to larn rid of things that all the same work, I decided to arrive bigger in addition to plough over it a novel life.

Here is my novel Memo Board:

This is how it looked before:
I began creating the mirror frames, these are the dimensions I worked with:



The forest I used

All the forest pieces were cook to live assembled.


Putting the frames together, showtime amongst the small-scale within squares.
two nails at each end
Frames cook to live painted.
and here, criterion the mirror


All spray painted:

A pretty cloth was glued to the cork board using spray adhesive:


Almost done, waiting for the mirror to live cut.


Checking how it looked without the mirror!

I used an one-time inexpensive mirror I had, those you lot used to hang behind doors, cutting it inwards half.
Guess who volunteered to cutting it?  yes, Dear Mr. RLC! 
First fourth dimension cutting drinking glass or a mirror for this matter, he practiced a lot on a spare slice of glass, the result: Perfection.


source

I pose each slice of mirror behind the frames keeping them inwards house amongst the same cardboard (cut inwards half), the master copy mirror had.  Stapling it to the novel forest frames.

The 2 long sides of the Memo board were re-installed in addition to the board was secured to the wall amongst screws.  The mirrors (top in addition to buttom) were hung to the wall actually merely about the Memo board to arrive await similar 1 whole piece.


source
This is the hardware I used for the mirrors.

Here again:


I am really happy amongst the lastly board. The mirrors are my favorite part, they bounce low-cal coming from those windows on the other side, making this piddling room a bit brighter. :)



Enjoy what you lot read today? Enter your electronic mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered yesteryear FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment