Thursday, March 28, 2019

Best Dwelling Household Window Browsing


I'm falling inwards love with all the Castilian Colonial mode houses that abound all simply about Bogota, Colombia.  I've beingness hither visiting friends as well as identify unit of measurement for to a greater extent than than 3 weeks, as well as every fourth dimension I run into 1 of those houses I desire to larn as well as stimulate got pictures of it!

I dear their terra cotta roof tiles, white stucco exteriors, wooden doors, arches... but this time I'm enjoying the windows!

I'm going to function out you lot amongst a sample of  them, similar inwards this lite pinkish solid amongst those wonderful wooden windows!












Other Castilian Style features are the painted tile inwards a higher identify the window as well as the wrought Fe window grill.






















I promise you've enjoyed my Castilian Colonial window browsing!











No comments:

Post a Comment