Thursday, June 11, 2020

Best Dwelling - Etsy Mix: Oh, The Trivial Things

A collection of handmade as well as vintage finds inward modest size via Etsy BEST HOME - ETSY MIX: Oh, the petty things

Why is that everything looks means to a greater extent than appealing inward a smaller size? I mean, how come upwards a lather bar makes me weak at the knees solely past times getting tinier than usual? I gauge it has something to utilise amongst our primitive maternity instincts but, delight right me if I’m wrong, isn’t the inward a higher house mix a parade of cuteness?

Shop this collection: 1.Vintage brass pineapple container (thewhitepepper, $28.50), 2.Mini soap bar for marriage or political party favor (elaeis, $5 for a educate of 5), 3.Crochet heart brooch (domatoma, $25.60), 4.2500 petty newspaper butterflies (HandmadeforEisley, $8), 5.Hand carved forest stamp (TATAindianwoodstamps, $4.95), 6.Baby cherry-red panda figure (HandyMaiden, $40)



Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment