Monday, July 27, 2020

Best Domicile - My Home, My Paradise #2 (Shopping)

Style board shopping listing for my dream domicile BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #2 (shopping)

This week's dream domicile (see it here) has several ethnic references blending inward amongst the industrial architecture in addition to an eclectic agency of living. My picks for such a domicile are casual, vintage, colorful in addition to amongst lots of patterns, geometric in addition to folkloric ones. Can't nation y'all how much I honey this ceramic funny planter face ^^ What's your fave choice from this list?

Shop this collection: 1.Frosted outdoor string lights (One Kings Lane, $99), 2.Handmade unglazed clay tagine past times Ethnografi (Etsy, $60.37), 3.Mid-century armchair amongst brass accents past times The White Pepper (Etsy, $425), 4.Ceramic planter amongst confront past times Noe Marin (Etsy, $34.94), 5.Antique Lumbar carpeting pillow past times Pillow Come (Etsy, $44), 6.Jake industrial yellowish metallic pendant light (Alexander & Pearl, £145), 7.Odysseas patterned cement tile (Tsourlakis tiles), 8.Furry stool (Furbish Studio, $250), 9.Beanbag chair past times Fatboy (Wayfair, $249), 10.Lounah handwoven multi rug past times Aelfie (Fab, $217-$999).


Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment