Monday, July 20, 2020

Best Domicile - My Home, My Paradise #3 (Style)

A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)

How nearly visiting the countryside today? There lays my (dream) home, a rock cottage alongside high ceiling interiors, exposed rock walls, happy bohemian colors as well as an amazing yard. I'm completely smitten alongside its outside infinite alongside all the vigorous trees as well as plants, the blooming bougainvilleas, the velvet light-green grass or the refreshing small-scale pool. I dearest to pass hours nether the straw pergola, hiding from the vivid sunrays, enjoying the view. Come on, permit me present you lot around. I'm certain you're gonna dearest it too, equally my dream habitation has..

A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo past times Suzi Q via Style Me Pretty.

..this view

which apparently suggests a large garden, blooming bougainvilleas as well as a pool. I variety of missed getting outdoors as well as at nowadays alongside the sunny weather condition of the terminal few days I'd rather convey to expect at this beauty rather than my casual downtown street view.


A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo via El Mueble.

..this outdoor lounge

nether the straw pergola. Oh please, how gorgeous is this province sofa painted inwards calorie-free blue? Stunning! Also dearest the happy patterns mix, the petty seagrass pendants as well as the nighttime light-green shutters. 


A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo past times Hikarifoto via NY Times.

..a high ceiling interior

alongside a mezzanine as well as 40 windows overlooking at the previously mentioned view. When at that spot is a living room expanse consisting of countless bohemian cushion instead of typical sofas as well as thus I'm yours baby! Oh, as well as the floor. Love the rustic unrefined feeling of this broad plank floor. I desire that likewise inwards my dream house.


A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo via IKEA Family live.

..a modern rustic kitchen

alongside wooden cabinetry as well as a gratuitous standing kitchen island. It has to convey ample shelving storage infinite to display vintage possessions as well as solid unit of measurement tokens.


A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo past times mas fotogénica for Micasa Revista.

..a chamber alongside a large door to the yard

thus I tin flame wake upwards to this revitalising view. That's something I've ever wanted to convey as well as never genuinely felt it (hmm, a fleck of a moaner over here). Like, waking upwards as well as heading at nowadays to the puddle for a dive. How peachy would that be?


A dream habitation cottage inwards the countryside  BEST HOME - My home, my paradise #3 (style)
Photo past times Lara Swimmer via Custom Homes.

..a totally impressive wooden sink vanity

inwards the bathroom. Love the bare rock wall behind it, I'd in all likelihood skip the romantic arched mirrors. Remember this amazing bathroom I posted a piece ago? It comes from the same solid likewise as well as I genuinely wouldn't need heed having it equally good inwards my dream home.



P.s. My dream habitation last calendar week and the week before.

Update: Shop for this trend here.



Join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment