Monday, July 18, 2011

Best Abode Autumn Bookcases


The final fourth dimension I showed you lot my bookcases they looked similar this:


I similar them form of plain, non also much materials inwards there, white is perfectly fine alongside me, but I dear to see white bookcases where the dorsum has been painted whatever color, yellow, green, blue..  as well as I wanted to produce that.  The work was deciding what color to select as well as knowing me, sticking to that color for a long time, since who wants to continue on paradigm those backs all the time!

The perfect solution came a brace of weeks agone when I spotted this cute shelf liner alongside the quatrefoil design, for alone half dozen dollars (Tj Maxx),  it was something skillful to try.

The liner went on pretty speedily as well as easily, no demand for pigment or glue.  As presently equally the newspaper went up, I was create to decorate the bookcases.

And for that, I had big help! My release i helper volunteered himself to construct clean around of the silver pieces I got at the flea market.  First fourth dimension doing this project as well as he was amazed past times the change. ;)

We also got around branches as well as other decorations.  Here is the showtime bookcase,

I dear the vibrant shades of cherry as well as orangish on those petty "berries".

As presently equally my friend Katie from Dollar shop dark crows, I knew I had to become as well as larn some!

Some petty white pumpkins,

as well as my favorite! Mr. Owl, past times the side of a bird's nest I constitute piece biking alongside my son.

Candy corns that continue on disappearing,

as well as around of the shiny as well as tarnished pieces of silver.

The mo bookcase was styled pretty similarly to the showtime one.


H5N1 dark crow on a branch at the top.

Spray painted pears,

books, other argent pieces as well as white vases.  I dear the white vase alongside the bloom design, it was a flea marketplace find, alone 25 cents.

And final but non to the lowest degree my latest indulgence, a petty bike I couldn't lay dorsum on the shelf when I saw it at Target.  I dear bikes as well as I was looking for i but they were unremarkably also big for my liking, this i was the perfect size as well as style, the price, non also good! xxx bucks!  I'm feeling a fighting guilty for spending as well as then much on it, but I justice sometimes it is OK to laissez passer on ourselves petty presents ;)


Let's come across for how long I tin continue this shelf liner!




No comments:

Post a Comment