Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Dwelling My Novel Boundary Mantel

Thrifty empty frames together with branches on mantel BEST HOME My novel Spring Mantel

I am together with thus happy Spring is around here! I'm loving these warm days nosotros are experiencing correct now. Of course, I couldn't hold off to begin changing things around my house for the approaching season.


Remember the branches I picked up roughly days ago? They were calling me "literally", to select them within the household from the garage.

I gave them a lighter color past times adding H2O to regular white pigment to dilute the color.



But only branches were non plenty to decorate the mantel. I institute these frames at a thrift store, amongst the 50% off bluish labels... nether $5 non bad. ;)





Checking how they would await subsequently removing the previous owners art.....




After roughly sanding, priming and, spray painting...




They got a novel life.



and hither you lot accept it, My novel Mantel for the season.


Thrifty empty frames together with branches on mantel BEST HOME My novel Spring Mantel

Pin It

The dark frame together with alphabetic lineament G were bought at Michael's.



   Have a corking day!




No comments:

Post a Comment