Monday, July 11, 2011

Best Habitation From Placemat To Pillow Cover


Happy Sunday!

I commonly don't post during the weekend, only I didn't convey the fourth dimension to upload as well as edit these pics until yesterday. So, I estimate is improve belatedly than never. ;)

If you're i my regular readers, yous already know almost this lilliputian plume pillow that yous saw inwards my son's room during the tour of the bedrooms before this week.

Well, here's how I commonly plough placemats into pillow covers >>>

Feathers  |  Leaves  |  Floral  |  Plaid
I was looking for that particular pillow... I searched the pillow sections of many stores, only couldn't detect anything I liked for a depression price. The ones I loved were agency out of what I commonly similar to pay for this type of pillows.

So, sort of defeated, I went to expect at the beautiful tablescapes my local Target had inwards shop for Thanksgiving, as well as equally before long equally I saw that placemat amongst the cute feathers, I knew it would become perfectly good amongst the other decor elements inwards my son's room.

I'm equally good showing yous other placemats I liked from their Fall collection. The plaid i would've been around other expert choice, only the bedding's already sporting plaid, so, feathers was my choice.

And I honey it! It's such expert character placemat, the colors of the feathers are as well as then vibrant, they're painted, only ii of them convey the key shaft as well as orangish dots beautifully embroidered, giving it lots of texture.


As before long equally I got abode I began turning it into a pillow case. The showtime affair you're going to postulate is a seam ripper to undo those stitches...


And around Velcro. I commonly cutting the Velcro one-half lengthwise, since the seams are rattling small.


And I run around stitches all along the Velcro. I wonder if the sticky Velcro would move inwards this situation, possibly for those terminal infinitesimal solutions it mightiness endure helpful.


The onetime pillow cast was inserted as well as that's it!

Teen Boy Bedroom  |  Wooden Arrow Wall Art  |  Bed

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 beautiful pillow embrace for nether 5 bucks!


For to a greater extent than DIY Home Decor ideas banking concern jibe these out:










Enjoy what yous read today? Enter your electronic mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered past times FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment