Saturday, July 16, 2011

Best Domicile Decorating Amongst Former Windows


Thirteen years agone nosotros bought these 2 pieces of art, at the fourth dimension nosotros savage inwards dear amongst those chunky aureate frames as well as the colorful art,  they cause got been in that place inwards the same spot, our living room, e'er since nosotros bought them.


Time passed as well as my sense of savor changed.  I didn't similar them whatever more.  I wanted to cause got them downward merely my married adult man was withal a large fan of them,  The large cost tag nosotros paid (around $1,000), was something that made the determination of removing them from the wall fifty-fifty harder for him.

Finally this year, he agreed to allow them go. I began looking for options merely couldn't notice something inside my budget that I liked, until looking through Craiglist I saw these windows.

Price was perfect $10 per window (each window consist of 2 panels).  When nosotros went to pick upwards our 2 windows (four panels), the guy gave us i extra window  :D  yeah, that's my give cheers y'all happy face.

After prototype 4 of them inwards a rather sloppy agency (it's difficult to cash inwards one's chips along a steady manus spell prototype those narrow lines!), the brownish color on them was removed as well as the hardware was installed to hang them on the wall.

Just similar that, I liked them :)

And that was the 2nd when I began thinking almost what to display on them?! I had zip :-{
The pair of collections I had were either likewise colorful, non that interesting as well as sure enough non the 24 images I needed.

Paper was the solution ... Gift wrap to last exact!   I constitute this i long fourth dimension agone at the dollar department at Target.

I intend the newspaper industrial plant for now.  It entirely covered 12 of the panes as well as that's OK.

Remember those big one-time lamps? They constitute their proper space.

The iii dollar pillow covers I found a pair of weeks agone came inwards handy correct here.

Some fresh flowers from the garden as well as ...

The satisfaction to encounter a projection that looks nice, its changeable as well as has a cost tag of non 1K merely entirely $15!

Have y'all decorated amongst one-time windows? What cause got y'all displayed on them? I'm withal looking where to hang the 2 extra panels nosotros got.

Thanks for stopping by!

Check another treatments I've given to these windows:












No comments:

Post a Comment