Monday, July 11, 2011

Best Dwelling Living - Dining Room Inspiration


Hey there!

This is a follow upwards to my previous post close the changes coming to the living room.  I convey to say, I'm too thence deplorable for those bad graphics I made. It was quite embarrassing, too non beingness able to scope y'all a prissy thought of what I had inward heed felt fifty-fifty worse. Anyways, I likewise had a expert laugh. :) 
I'm certain the beautiful inspiration below is going to scope y'all a much amend thought of what I'm talking about.

I decided to start this novel post amongst the moving-picture demo of the living room dressed for Fall final year.. The former windows did a peachy project filling upwards that large wall, but afterward having them for a duet of years, I decided it was fourth dimension for them to go.


This is a broad stance of how the room looks now.  My get-go thought was to become far my abode office.
And my heed went straightaway to Sarah's abode office. I adore this space!

Life On Virginia Street  Home Office Makeover
I similar the night color on that wall, the foursquare board too batten, too well, I dearest it all.
But, afterward much consideration, it was decided to amend arrange the contiguous dining room equally an job too instruct out the living room alone.

Living Space from Studio McGee

Well, I intend the thought of the foursquare board too batten on that large wall would withal operate behind the sofa.
I intend making the grids big, it's the best bet, it doesn't experience busy.

Sitting Room from Remodelista

This is the other thought I had for that large wall: Vertical board too batten from the flooring to the ceiling.
Again, a uncomplicated mirror or moving-picture demo centered on the wall is all that's needed because the wall handling fills those empty spaces.

Girl Room amongst Board too Batten Strips from Bungalow Blue Interiors

Same idea, but inward a piffling girl's room.

Office Updates from Emily Clark

I actually dearest the thought of build-ins, equally Stacey pointed out.

Office/Dining Room infinite from House Beautiful

And I intend I'm going for them inward the dining room, leaving a bench inward the middle for dining room usage.

Dining Room from Jane Lockhart Interior Design

Same thought but inward a wall similar mine, without a window inward betwixt the bookcases.

Dining Room Build-ins from Tiek Built Homes

Here i more, this is the vogue I'm most probable to follow.

 This is a follow upwards to my previous post close the  BEST HOME Living - Dining Room Inspiration

This final picture, is my inspiration for the door trim. I similar its simplicity too the fact that it's almost the same vogue equally the trim down done to the windows inward the dining room.

Well, at that topographic point y'all convey it. I intend this was much amend than my previous post. :D
So what create y'all think?  Square or vertical board too batten?

Thanks too thence much everyone!



Enjoy what y'all read today? Enter your e-mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered past times FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment