Thursday, March 28, 2019

Best Abode Ho Ho Ho Wall Art


This is 1 of those slowly projects I was working on during the week, trying to detect cheap items to decorate my trouble solid for the holidays.

I accept this big wall infinite inwards the family room, that for a long fourth dimension has had the same art, 3 canvasses I painted too and then hung them to fill upwardly inwards that infinite (they didn't fifty-fifty fill upwardly that big infinite quite well!), simply for the holidays I wanted something to a greater extent than "Christmas-ish" there.




I constitute 3 to a greater extent than prints at the thrift shop to add together to the ones already on the wall, that would brand them tally properly.  I similar the designs, those orangish too cerise tones, simply they don't instruct that good amongst my Christmas decorations.


So they got dressed up!  Using fabric remnants, they got covered, at showtime using uncomplicated pieces of record on the dorsum of them, to give-up the ghost along the cloth inwards place, too then using a regular stapler (the 1 y'all purpose to staple pieces of paper), worked swell too.  I was trying non to impairment the prints inwards example I desire to purpose them again.

That blueish cloth is what was left from the circles pillow I made for my daughter's room.

I knew I wanted it to accept a Christmas related give-and-take displayed on that wall, something similar Noel, Joy or Peace, simply later on I constitute out I had to come upwardly up amongst a half dozen missive of the alphabet give-and-take I couldn't detect it!  So... Time to inquire the experts, my kids!   Sure enough, my immature adult woman came up immediately with the Ho Ho Ho!



The letters were cutting out from felt material, too I liked that they were pretty slowly missive of the alphabet shapes.  The other fun affair is that I didn't accept to gum them on.  The felt on transcend of the other fabrics stays put!

Now, y'all accept to help me on this one:  What half dozen missive of the alphabet give-and-take should I display later on the holidays? Because those boards are going to rest correct at that spot for to a greater extent than than 1 month!











No comments:

Post a Comment