Monday, March 11, 2019

Best Domicile The Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop

 Back inwards August spell on Summer opor-garai BEST HOME The Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop

Hi there,

Back inwards August spell on Summer vacation, nosotros visited  right HERE.

Well, final week, spell organizing as well as getting files off my figurer I got to our Summer pictures as well as I remembered that I didn't desire to store these pictures without showtime sharing them alongside you. ;)


 Back inwards August spell on Summer opor-garai BEST HOME The Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop

Being at that topographic point inwards Williamsburg was similar stepping dorsum inwards time, as well as in ane trial I entered the Pasteur & Galt apothecary store I was like, oh my goodness, this infinite is awesome!

 Back inwards August spell on Summer opor-garai BEST HOME The Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop

The built-ins, the containers, all those trivial medicine bottles, only also cute!
While my kids spent a skilful fourth dimension chatting to the apothecary I went all unopen to the store documenting all this beauty, only lead maintain a expect for yourself:







Please see The Colonial Williamsburg website for information close the Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop.

Most importantly, I totally recommend yous visiting Colonial Williamsburg. Let's boot the bucket along history alive!

Have a slap-up Lord's Day everyone!






Enjoy what yous read today? Enter your e-mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered yesteryear FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment